Redemption Location: City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221 (nearest enttrance next to taxi stand & 7-Eleven store
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucheer must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
- E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption.
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full.
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Info (External):
- • All guests are to assemble at City Tourist Hub @ Marina Sqquare Shopping Mall #01-221 by 1815 hrs.
- • Singapore Flyer ride is only applicable for use at 1900hrs.
Product Description: Singapore FlyerA giant observation wheel that features brilliant enngineering breakthroughs a world apart from the traditional ferris wheel, is set to be Asia’s most visible iconic visitor attraction. Enveloped safely in a capsule, 165m above ground level, Singapore Flyer provides breathtaking, panoramic views of Singapore and beyond. You will be treated to a visual 360° feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place. Catch glimpses of the neighboring Indonesian islands and the Straits of Johor, Malaysia while watching the ships sail serenely by.Singapore River Boat TourThe Singapore River was the heart of the country’s development and remnants from our colonial past still stand proudly on the river banks. Lovingly restored shop houses stand side by side with stately historical buildings such as the Supreme Court and The Art House ” the Old Parliament. From here, you can board the authentic traditional bumboat from the Raffles Landing Site jetty behind the New Parliament House, Asian Civilisations Museum and the Victoria Concert hall. These buildings bore witness to a time when coolies an samsui women laboured along the river banks. Now, the past and the present mingle in true Singaporean fashion. Trendy bars, clubs and eateries at Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay and Collyer Quay have set up shop. The River Boat Tour shows you all this before it segues into the stunning Marina Bay, where contemporary architectural wonders at the Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay await. Come on a journey with us to discover exciting chapters in Singapore’s continuing tale. 1-Day Hopper PassExperience all the excitement of Singapore with FunVee Hopper Pass. The FunVee Hopper Open Top Bus covers all the major attractions in the city of Singapore including: Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, Kampong Glam, Haji Lane, Raffles Hotel, Mount Faber, Resort World Sentosa – Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer and many more.FunVee Hopper Open Top Sightseeing runs every day, all day
|Start Time||End Time|